What are the Qualification Requirements?
Flippin’ Pizza is currently looking for qualified multi-unit franchisees with the right mix of expertise, enthusiasm and the following characteristics to grow with us:
- Passion for the Flippin’ brand
- Experience owning or operating restaurants
- Live in the community you franchise
- Financial Capability- Personal net worth $600k, liquid assets $400k
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 3-5 restaurants
What is the Franchise Fee, Royalty Fee and Advertising Fee?
- Initial Franchise Fee: $25,000 per restaurant
- Development Fee: $25,000 1st restaurant, $12,500 deposit per additional restaurant (applied to franchise fee)
- Royalty Fee: 6% gross sales
- Advertising Fee: 2% gross sales
What is the Total Estimated Initial Investment?
On average, the startup cost for a single Flippin’ Pizza can range from $221,300 to $398,300. This includes furniture, equipment, signage, leasehold improvements, initial inventory, working capital, and other expense.
Does Flippin’ Pizza Provide Financing?
We do not provide financing. You will need to secure financing for your restaurants on your own and provide a letter of commitment to finance. However, we are registered with the SBA and can connect you to various financing companies who are familiar with Flippin’ Pizza.
How Much Money Can I Make?
Except for the information set forth in Item 19 of the FDD, we do not provide any additional sales, costs, income or profits of a restaurant.
What Are the Typical Hours of Operation?
Flippin’ Pizza is generally open Sunday – Thursday 11am – 10pm, Friday & Saturday 11am – 11pm, depending on location.
How Much Training will I Receive?
Before your restaurant opens, you and your management team will participate in a 4-week comprehensive training program.
Does Flippin’ Pizza Assist with Site Selection?
Location is extremely important to us; it can make or break your business. We will assist you with site analysis and site approval. Flippin’ Pizza does not identify potential sites; franchise partners are responsible for locating potential sites.
What Are the Target Demographics?
- Median household income $65,000+
- Per capita income $40,000+
- Traffic count 15,000+
What Are the Site Requirements?
- End-caps preferred, free-standing or in-line with a minimum of 20’ store frontage
- 1,200 – 1800 sf premises, outdoor patio a plus
- 2 designated “To-Go” parking spaces
- Zoned to accommodate beer and wine
Approximately How Long Will It Take to Open My Flippin’ Pizza?
In general, it takes about 4-6 months from approval to grand opening.
What is My Next Step?
At this point, you know you want to join the Flippin’ Family! So, take the next step and fill out our inquiry form online or contact us directly.